Whether you are a Wall Street Firm looking for a finger on the pulse of Capitol Hill or a party to an accident investigation seeking advice on the process, Seward Square Group is well positioned to meet your needs. Our team brings a wealth of substantive knowledge on cutting edge legislative developments as well as a deep understanding of the regulatory and investigative processes. Our blend of experience and extensive network make us a unique resource for anyone seeking the most up-to-date information and analysis regarding developments affecting their clients. In addition to providing guidance to clients during Agency investigations and litigation, we have consulted clients on a broad range of topics including:
Energy & the Environment
- Implications of climate change legislation for electric utilities;
- Industrial fuel users, and fossil fuel producers;
- Energy supply and demand forecasting;
- Cap and trade legislation;
- Alternative fuels;
- Coordinated electric utility system planning for coal, natural gas, nuclear, renewables and conservation;
- Site selection and impact assessment for new energy facilities; and
- Federal funding for technology development and deployment.
- Aviation Safety and Security;
- Rail competition;
- MAP-21 reauthorization;
- Federal and state highway spending;
- The stimulus package; and
- Multi-modal planning for energy transportation systems.